What is a Career in Teaching Accountancy?

I find a Career in Teaching Accountancy very interesting. For me understanding Why I want to choose a Career in Teaching Accountancy is phenomenally more important than figuring out How to get into Teaching Accountancy. I was Googling about a Career in Teaching Accountancy and was lucky to find: https://www.lifepage.in/career/20180425-0005/Commerce/Teaching/Career-in-Teaching-Accountancy/english

Amruta Jajoo's professional point of view!

Amruta Jajoo has 1 year & 10 months of professional experience in Teaching Accountancy. Amruta Jajoo has worked in Teaching Accountancy as Asst. Professor in Paul University. In Amruta Jajoo's own words, this is how Amruta Jajoo got into Teaching Accountancy: "After doing my schooling from Mount Carmel Girls High School Nagpur, I did my B Com from Centre Point College and MBA from ICFAI College, Nagpur and then did my Ph D in Management from Nagpur University. I always wanted to get into teaching profession and in 2011, I started working as an Asst. Professor for Paul University, Baroda, Gujarat. In 2017, I joined IDP Education as a Clerical Marker for IELTS Exams."

Career Video on Teaching Accountancy

In a video, Amruta Jajoo has talked about various aspects of a Career in Teaching Accountancy. Amruta Jajoo started by explaining Teaching Accountancy as: "Accountancy is the practice of recording, classifying, and reporting on business transactions for a business. It provides feedback to management regarding the financial results and status of an organization. Accounting teachers and professors work in high schools, community colleges and universities and will instruct students on introductory coursework or various specialty areas of the discipline." I watched the full video and I absolutely loved it.


We all know that only 10% of what is taught in Teaching Accountancy is actually used in real life. The education section of the video clearly explained what is the 10% needed in Teaching Accountancy. Amruta Jajoo touches upon these in the Education section of the Video:
  • Streams of Accountancy
  • Financial Accountancy
  • Different Accounting Concepts
  • Journal
  • Ledger Posting
  • Profit & Loss Account
  • Balance Sheet

Amruta Jajoo then explains why these Skills are essential for a Career in Teaching Accountancy:
  • Communication Skills
  • Confidence
  • Detail Oriented
  • Computer Savvy

Amruta Jajoo believes that the following are some of the Positives of a Career in Teaching Accountancy:
  • Respect
  • Growth
  • Work Life Balance
  • Satisfaction

And, Amruta Jajoo believes that one needs to prepare for following Challenges of a Career in Teaching Accountancy:
  • Constant Upgradation
  • Low Paid Job
  • Students Psychology

In the final section of the video Amruta Jajoo talks about How a day goes in a Career in Teaching Accountancy. This video is by far the best video on a Career in Teaching Accountancy, that I have ever come across. To see the full Talk, one needs to install the LifePage Career Talks App. Here is a direct deep link of the Video: https://lifepage.app.link/20180425-0005

Similar Career Talks on LifePage

I continued with my research on LifePage and thoroughly studied these links to gain more perspective:

    Career Counseling 2.0

    After having learnt about a Career in Teaching Accountancy I was curious about LifePage. LifePage has created the largest knowledge repository of Careers in the whole world. I salute the efforts of Team LifePage. I also encourage you to learn more about LifePage on: https://www.lifepage.in

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What is a Career in Child Psychology?

    Is Country Music a good Career option?

    How much can I make in a Career in Beauty Care?